Monday 21 April 2014

Lottery Postcard from Nico (Germany)

Santa loves Postcrossing
17 Jan 2014 | From Nico of Germany
LOTTERY POSTCARD FROM FACEBOOK

I received this Christmas Lottery postcard from one of Nico's lottery. For this lottery, the question was "What made you happy this 2013, and what do you wish for this coming 2014?"

I actually can't remember the actual answer I gave. But my answer mainly focused on the new things I've done and tried for the year 2013 like traveling overseas, getting a tattoo, making new friends (most from Postcrossing), starting a new collection, getting a new job, etc. And my wish for year 2014 is to continue exploring and discovering new things, travel as much as I can, and just to remain happy. Yeah, something like that :)

I guess Nico liked my answer as he chose me as one of the four winners. Thanks, Nico!

No comments:

Post a Comment