Monday 21 April 2014

Lottery Postcard from Salah (UAE)

Camel Train
17 Jan 2014 | From Salah of United Arab Emirates
LOTTERY POSTCARD FROM FACEBOOK

Here's another lottery postcard I won in Facebook. To join you have to answer Salah's lottery-question: In which continent Lesotho is located? Of course I was able to answer correctly, and I was randomly picked as a winner. But I've always thought that Lesotho is in Europe. I know my geography, but sometimes some countries and cities are outside my stock-knowledge box. I only knew about where Lesotho is when I joined Postcrossing. Postcrossing really helped me improve my geography.

Lesotho is a landlocked country completely surrounded by South Africa by the way.

About the card, a camel train is a series of camels carrying goods or passengers or both in a group as part of a regular or semi-regular service between two points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment