Tuesday 1 September 2015

A bithday box from HK

Birthday surprises from HK
21 Apr 2015 | From Akubi of Hong Kong
POSTCROSSING FRIEND

A boxful of goodies from a dear friend in Hong Kong - some snacks and biscuits, postcards, birthday cards, a letter, souvenirs, a Minion USB, and a Sagrada Familia paper model. The postcards are from South Korea, and the Sagrada Familia paper model is probably from his trip to Spain last year - I haven't built up the model up to now. And he even gave me the tools to help me build it. One of these days... definitely. And the USB is still in the box. I think I'll just keep it there for now.

I enjoyed the snacks! I might have eaten them in one sitting. I wonder if they sell such in the Philippines. The birthday greeting card is the one that plays music when you flip it open. It reminded me when I was young and was deeply fascinated by those music-playing cards. I don't see them being sold here that often now. Oh, and the cards plays 'Happy Birthday' in Japanese. お誕生日おめでとうございます! (O-tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu!)

No comments:

Post a Comment