Sunday 7 June 2015

A Florian Plag photograph

Take a break
18 Mar 2015 | From Kseniya of Russia
OFFICIAL POSTCROSSING

Florian Plag may be a photographer based in Russia, or somewhere nearby. The postcard was printed in Russia with the postcard title and his name written in both Roman and Russian alphabet. I tried looking him up in the internet but all that I could find is his Flickr account - although I am not quite sure if it is actually him. Blame my lazy investigative skills.

I am growing a love for empty chair photographs and postcards. I just feel like there is a hint of sadness and longing in them, a subtle artistry, memories, and expression. And as someone said, 'a chair's function is not just to provide a place to sit; it is to provide a medium for self-expression.'

No comments:

Post a Comment