Wednesday 20 May 2015

My first Valentine greeting postcard

Valentine Greetings from Thailand
10 Mar 2015 | From Film of Thailand 
POSTCROSSING FRIEND

All month of February I was thinking if I would receive any Valentine postcard. But nothing came so I just shrugged that thought off - it is nothing important to begin with. Who would have thought that come March I will receive my first Valentine postcard since becoming a postcrosser. It came from a friend in Thailand, and he wrote and sent the postcard exactly last February 14, 2015. The floral-inspired postcard arrived with a matching floral stamp in the front and some cool Valentine stamps at the back side.

I do not celebrate Valentines - not that I have any reason to do so. But it is quite fun to have received such cards. Even though it came from a close male friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment