Wednesday 28 January 2015

Happy Mailbox: 24 November 2014

Postcards received 24 Nov, 2014

Suddenly Monday appears again - start of another week-long of stressful, busy, and possibly boring days at the office and at home. Feels like I have no life. Monday is always so hated. What an attitude to start the week with! I suppose I should be more optimistic of my days ahead. But as they say, 'optimism is just a mania for insisting that all is well when things are going badly'.

But here's something to be happy about (well at least for me): I received a bunch of postcards today from 5 different continents, that is Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, and South America. Finally have postcards from Ethiopia, a country in the Eastern Africa. Postcards from Africa are especially rare so I was happy to have received a couple of them from Ethiopia. Andreas, a friend from Germany, sent me another postcard from South Africa.

Completing the list of today's mail delivery are postcards from Belarus, Finland (2), Germany, Greece, Italy (3), Netherlands, Peru, Russia (2), South Korea, Taiwan, Ukraine, UK, and USA (3).

No comments:

Post a Comment