Thursday 10 April 2014

A letter from Mo - China

2 Jan 2014 | From Mo of China
POSTCROSSING SWAP

I received this mail from Mo a few weeks after he e-mailed me (from Postcrossing) asking if we could be penfriends.

I have to admit, I did not expect a letter from him. I guess I got used to receiving postcards even though I've received some letters as well. He mostly wrote about himself and his town. He also taught me a few Chinese words and greetings (I'm still learning them).

Mo is a high school student from China who enjoys painting, playing the piano, learning foreign languages, or ride on his bike around his hometown. His hometown is Guilin, a prefecture-level city in the northeast of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in China. The city has long been renowned for its scenery of karst topography and is one of China's most popular tourist destinations.

Along with the letter, he also enclosed some postcards which shows street views of the Paris-Latin quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment