Wednesday 18 November 2015

Birthday greetings from Hungary

Boldog születésnapot kívánok
6 May 2015 | From Emese of Hungary
OFFICIAL POSTCROSSING

Emese randomly requested for my address in Postcrossing on February 9th - which happens to be my mum's birthday. She waited more than a month before mailing the postcard - March 27th, which happens to be my friend's birthday. It reached my mailbox passed my birthday still though - May 6th, just a few days before my sister's husband's birthday :p

Without her telling me, I would have not known that this is a birthday postcard. I would have thought it got something to do with travel or geography. The words written across the postcard can be literally translated to "I wish you a happy birthday." according to Mr. Google Translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment