Tuesday 23 June 2015

Starry Sky

Head in the sky
30 Mar 2015 | From Mo of China
POSTCROSSING FRIEND

From the Skye of Scotland, comes another postcard with a different sky. I love staring at the sky - be it a night sky with twinkling stars or the day sky with floating clouds. I would just stare blankly at the sky - stretching my hand as if reaching it, the stars, the clouds. And wonder what if the clouds or stars would carry me away.

Having your head in the sky is not always a bad thing. And watching the clouds float across it or the stars twinkle in the night is by no means a waste of time. A longing to wander tears my heart when I look up the sky. I makes me think that despite its vastness, we are just under one big sky. And hope that I'll keep on shining like one of those stars, and move about freely like a cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment