Monday 22 June 2015

Cat walk

Two Cats Walking
30 Mar 2015 | From Silvia of Germany
OFFICIAL POSTCROSSING

This postcard reminds me of the time when I was young and used to bring home all the stray cats I would see in the streets. I would sneak them inside our home, hoping that my mom wouldn't see me. And every time she does, I would receive some scoldings from her. But eventually, my parents will let me keep them. I guess I do have a soft spot for cats and kittens. Our house was like a little cat sanctuary back then.

But of course, all good things must come to an end. When we start renovating our home - and literally tore the house down - most of the cats left our home in fear. And they never came back. Well some did. And were eventually sent to new homes when I have to move to the city to start college.

Now we have two cats at home. A Birman named Nog, and a Persian cat named Snow. They don't always walk side-by-side. But they are friendly enough with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment