Sunday 3 May 2015

Three cats in a card

My pet cat
20 Jan 2015 | From Celine Adrienne of Germany 
POSTCROSSING SWAP

This is one of the three postcards inside an envelope that Celine sent me. Two are cat postcards - she thought of sending me those as she believed I collect cat postcards. Unconsciously I may have been collecting cat-themed postcards. I am fond of cats and have received some cat postcards over my Postcrossing years.

At the back of the postcard is a cat sticker (top) and a cat painting (below) I supposed she drew by herself. She asked if I have any pet cats. I used to, but now we have a family cat and she lives with my family in our hometown. She's a Birman, also called the "Sacred Cat of Burma". Her name's Nami. But my niece kept calling her Nognog.

No comments:

Post a Comment