Monday 16 March 2015

Teddy dream

A dream come true
16 Dec 2014 | From Irsalina of Thailand
OFFICIAL POSTCROSSING

Loving you is more than just a dream come true...

I think there are two reasons why Irsalina decided to send me this postcard. Firstly, she enjoys crocheting and considers herself a yarn addict. She would definitlely love to have that crochet teddy as her little yarn friend. And secondly as the words in the postcard implies, she is happily in love with her boyfriend of six years and hopes to get married soon.

I have never tried crocheting, and I never had a teddy bear (but there are some stuffed toys from friends that lie higgledy-piggledy on my bed). At this moment, I can't say that I am happily in love with someone. But definitely, this postcard is appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment