Thursday 16 October 2014

Origami Paper Boats

Playing with paper boats
26 Sept 2014 | From Valeria of Russia
OFFICIAL POSTCROSSING

Well-known all over the world, the paper boat is a folded boat able to swim (at least for a while). It is easy to make and also a fun action toy. You can make a paper boat from a single sheet of paper in just a few minutes. There are lots of instructions for doing this on the net. I found these steps on the net which is exactly how I make paper boats. Actually, this is the only way I know of making a paper boat.

I spent some time making and playing with paper boats when I was younger. I used play 'paper boat race' with my friends and siblings after the rain, or wherever we can find a water puddle. Sometimes we would even go to the countryside and have the 'race' in fish ponds or streams. Ah, those were the days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment