Sunday 17 August 2014

Happy Mailbox: 12 August 2014

Postcards received 12 Aug, 2014

I was on sick leave today and did not attend work. I was just inside an empty room, lying in bed. The sun faces my room during the morning to early afternoon, so I'd rather stay in another room.

I missed the mailman when he delivered my mails today. I actually just found out about the postcards when I saw them lying in my bed as I entered my room late at night to sleep. I thought of registering the official postcards first thing tomorrow since I am already sleepy. But I registered them that night nonetheless. 
There were postcards from Andorra, Armenia, Australia, France, Germany, Guernsey, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Taiwan, Ukraine, UK, and USA. Another two new countries in my list: Andorra and Armenia. Goran, a friend from Macedonia, sent me that postcard from Andorra and another one from Spain during his trips.

I was happily reading them that I was no longer sleepy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment