Monday 7 July 2014

Happy Mailbox: 4 July 2014

Postcards received 4 Jul, 2014

'Twas a rainy night when I got home, and I even lost my umbrella forcing me to buy a new one. I met up with some friends earlier, and I was also met with the decision if I should leave my current company to join and work with them in another company.

Returning home slightly soaked in the rain, tired from a busy work-day, and contemplating about my friends' offer, all I wanted to do is to wash-up and hit the sack. But as I was to go to my room, I saw some mails on top of the fridge. The people in our house got the habit of placing mails in there. It turned out that all the mails are for me. 23 postcards, 16 countries: Belize, Cuba, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Jersey, Macau, Malaysia, Mozambique, Netherlands, Tajikistan, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, and USA.

I was happily reading the mails all night. It wasn't entirely a bad day after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment