Tuesday 3 June 2014

A watch ad-card from Iceland

JS Watch Company
2 Jun 2014 | From Edna of the Philippines 

This is just one of the many postcards I got from Edna, my sister's friend and former boss. She gave me postcards from her trips all over Europe: Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Norway, Slovakia, etc. Though most I have already mailed to friends (majority of the postcards are unwritten) but there are still a handful which I decided to keep :)

JS Watch Company is the first and only watch manufacturer in Iceland. The JS Watch Co. watch factory and exclusive retail shop located at Laugavegur 62 in the trendy "101" area of Reykjavik, Iceland's capital and largest city, provides customers with unique opportunity to meet the watchmakers who assemble and test their timepiece. Quality control is administered by Master Watchmaker Gilbert O. Gudjonsson who is one of Iceland's best known watchmakers and has more than 40 years of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment