Wednesday 28 May 2014

On every road we cross alone

Every Road
20 May 2014 | From Mo of China
POSTCROSSING FRIEND

I love music. And my taste in music is kinda diverse and eclectic. Though I usually listen to Alternative and J-pop, I also have some rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, rnb, blues, or world music picks. There is always at least one (or two) songs that I like from any random artists that I know.

This postcard reminded me of the song "Every Road" by The Maine. Here's some of the lyrics: "I've been gone for a while, been traveling alone. Searching for a new life when I already had my own. So I walk back home, on every road... On every road we cross alone we're thinking of those we left back home. So follow the lines and I'll be your guide . 'Cause we're the lucky ones..."

No comments:

Post a Comment