12 Dec 2013 | From Helle of Estonia
This baptist church is located in the former county Järva-Jaani kihelkonnas.
The church was built in the 13th century, most likely the third quarter - so this is one of the oldest churches in the county. Stone church was preceded by the Danes-built wooden church. Initially, there was a Gothic one-nave hall church läänetornita. Pseudo-Gothic tower was built by Johann Gottfried Mühlhausen only in 1881. The church has a medieval altar table plate, which is currently under the pulpit, a baptismal font and a round of formal leg.